All parents want the very best for their baby. When there is a problem with your unborn baby, our team at the Fetal Care Center will provide the skilled, sensitive care you and your baby need. We are world-class doctors who expertly diagnose and treat complex fetal conditions. Learn more about why families choose us.
Experienced Physicians at the Fetal Care Center
We are a comprehensive team of specialists. Our team includes OB-GYN maternal fetal medicine specialists for mom, and neonatologists who are specially trained to care for newborns and pediatric specialists for all of your baby's needs.
- The maternal-fetal medicine team and ultrasound diagnostics at Barnes-Jewish Hospital. Barnes-Jewish Hospital brings a unique track record and a depth of expertise to prenatal diagnosis. Board-certified maternal-fetal medicine physicians, including specialists in ultrasound and genetics, are dedicated to prenatal diagnosis.
- The Neonatology team and the Level IV Newborn Intensive Care Unit at St. Louis Children's Hospital.
- World-class pediatric neurosurgery capacity and a full range of pediatric subspecialties at St. Louis Children's Hospital.
- Adult and pediatric surgeons and subspecialists from Washington University School of Medicine – one of the world's leading medical schools – provide clinical and research expertise at the Fetal Care Center.
Nationally-Ranked Fetal Care in St. Louis
At the Fetal Care Center, we combine the expertise of three world-class institutions. Our distinctions for high-quality care include:
- Barnes-Jewish and St. Louis Children's Hospitals, along with their physician partners at Washington University School of Medicine, are consistently ranked among the best hospitals in America by U.S. News & World Report.
- St. Louis Children's Hospital is also a nationally ranked leader in newborn intensive care (NICU) and newborn medicine.
For more information, contact the Fetal Care Center at 866.867.3627.