When you learn your baby may require specialized medical help, you look for a center that offers the right care and makes you feel safe and confident.
The Fetal Care Center offers a fully integrated patient experience in advanced fetal diagnostics, fetal surgical interventions before and after birth, and newborn medicine -- all in one medical campus. We focus on providing compassionate care for the entire family. Read more about why families choose us.
Visiting the Fetal Care Center
If your baby has been diagnosed with a medical problem, you have plenty on your mind. We make it easy for you to prepare for your appointment, find lodging and learn more about your baby's condition with these resources:
- Family Support Services: Information about hospice and palliative care
- Spiritual Care: Guide to local chapels, Mass schedules and bereavement services
- Tour our Facilities: Overview of the locations you and your baby may receive care
- Directions: Detailed directions, campus maps and parking information
- Lodging: Find an affordable place to stay if you don't live close by
- FAQ: Browse the most common questions from our patients
- Glossary of Terms: Learn about common terms, tests and procedures related to fetal care
Read more about the fetal conditions we treat.
For more information, contact the Fetal Care Center at 866.867.3627.